If you are a resident of one of our 42 towns or some towns in western Rhode Island, or meet the eligibility criteria of a scholarship for which there is a specific application, you are invited to apply.
Applications for the 2023-204 academic year will be available through our website on March 1, 2023.
To begin, click “Apply Here” for the appropriate application link below. You will be asked to create a free account in our Scholarships Portal. Note: If you applied for a scholarship in 2020, 2021 or 2022, you've already set up a user account in the Scholarships Portal, so please log into that account for this coming year. If you did not apply for a scholarship in 2020, 2021 or 2022, begin by setting up an account through our Scholarships Portal.
All 2023 applicants will begin by taking an eligibility quiz through the Scholarship Portal to identify the application(s) that you are eligible to complete.
General High School Scholarship
General College Scholarship
Caryn Nesbitt, M.D. Memorial Scholarship
Bulkeley Alumni-Harold J. Arkava Scholarship Fund
Cahill Black Point Education Fund Scholarship
- Read all instructions thoroughly, pay close attention to deadlines, and proofread your application, particularly for email addresses of those from whom you will request a letter of recommendation and your transcripts. See also FAQs
- Apply using an email address that you will continue to use after the school year ends.
- Use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox for the best user interface.
- Submit attachments as a Word, PDF, PNG or JPEG file. Do not include video or audio clips.
- All application materials must be submitted electronically. We cannot accept hard copies.
GUIDE TO COMPLETING YOUR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION