The Nonprofit Resource Center at the Public Library of New London is offering free virtual nonprofit workshops which are sponsored by Candid and the Community Foundation of Eastern Connecticut. We're pleased to share the following learning opportunities and encourage nonprofit professionals to attend and spread the word with colleagues!
For additional information, email Madhu Gupta at the library or call 860-447-1411.
Thursday, May 19, 2022
2:00-3:30 PM Program | Virtual
This workshop is geared for development professionals and executive directors newer to the field and board members who want to understand the fundamentals of nonprofit fund development. Topics covered will include:
- Potential Revenue Sources – The pros and cons and what you need to be successful
- Culture of Philanthropy – What it is, why you want it, and how you can foster it
- Case for Support – What it is, why you need it, and steps for getting started
- Roles and Responsibilities – Fundraising as a team: how to engage board and staff
- Planning – Elements of a good fund development planning process and plan
Presenter: Shari Pinsky Adams of Shari Adams Consulting provides services to a variety of nonprofit organizations in the areas of organizational assessment, strategic planning, development planning, transition management, and board development.
Please call 860-447-1411 ext. 5 or register online at: