Recipients of multiyear scholarships must renew their awards annually by June 15th.
When You’re Due to Renew
Many of the scholarships awarded through the Community Foundation are good for four years; others just for one. If you are the recipient of a multiyear scholarship, you do not need to reapply, but you are responsible for submitting your transcript by June 15th in order to confirm your continued eligibility for the scholarship.
- You will need to provide us with a year-end transcript confirming that you are a student in good standing and that you are enrolled full-time for the upcoming academic year.
- Unofficial transcripts are acceptable, as long as they include your name, student ID, the name of your institution, your cumulative GPA and your complete grades to date.
- 2020 and 2021 recipients will do this through the Scholarships Portal by submitting the Follow-up Form on their dashboard with their year-end transcript. Click here to see where on your dashboard to upload your transcript.
- Multi-year recipients from 2019 and earlier should email their year-end transcript to us at ScholarshipRenewal@cfect.org.
- Please notify us via email at ScholarshipRenewal@cfect.org if you have a new email address or a change of college (including new student ID and address of bursar’s office).