Empowering women and girls across Eastern Connecticut.
Read more about the history of our Women & Girls Funds
Grant Limits & Criteria
- Eligible applicants may submit grant requests of up to $5,000.
- Please review our General Eligibility Criteria for Grants
- Grants must be for the benefit of women and girls in Brooklyn, Canterbury, Eastford, Hampton, Killingly, Plainfield, Pomfret, Putnam, Sterling, Thompson and Woodstock.
- We recommend that all grantseekers speak with Deb Battit, program officer, before beginning a Grant Application. You can reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-442-3572.
Our Decision-Making Process
Our grantmaking priorities reflect the challenges identified in The Status of Women and Girls in Eastern Connecticut to advance the equity and wellbeing of women and girls by:
- Empowering women and girls to make positive decisions
- Promoting healthy relationships and preventing domestic violence
- Advancing family economic security
- Supporting access to women's health, mental health and reproductive health services
- Supporting public policy, advocacy and leadership to promote equity
Additional preference is given to programs that demonstrate collaboration among service providers.
Deadlines To Note
- Grant Applications are accepted through 5:00 pm, Monday, October 3, 2022.
- Grants will be awarded by early December.
If you are new to the Foundation or are applying for a new program
Contact Deb Battit at 860.442.3572 to introduce your organization and discuss your intended grant application.